The written messages in "Shine Bright":
"Light is always more powerful than dark"
I believe that it is the 'light', that could symbolize a ray of Hope or the 'good' that, once there, overpowers any 'dark' and that when concentrated upon will grow.
Reminders / thoughts to self:
"Attitude = Altitude"
I believe, as do many others, that one’s Attitude will have a big part in determining ones' 'Altitude' in life.
I believe that a person with enthusiasm shines BRIGHT and that enthusiasm can take one far.
The choice to BE 'shiny' and to do ones best to make 'good' choices with that in mind will go far to create a life one likes .. and, bottom line, everyone is beautiful in their unique way and has the ability to Shine Bright!
In addition to the written MESSAGES I have collaged symbolic and / or meaningful images behind the scenes- which are identified in the photo below.
1) an image of shining cut diamonds - a reminder to shine like a diamond
2) smiley face images - a classic symbol and 'reminder' to be happy
3) the painting "The Starry Night" by Vincent van Gogh – one must look for it in the top left corner, but there are the bright shiny stars standing out through darkness
4) Wonder Woman - an icon that shines in power, confidence and strength
5) A woman of substance and power who shines bright in the world - Ms. ‘O’ - has shared her personal journey publicly for years and worked relentlessly on herself. I feel that she shines in striving to be her personal best and to help others to do same
- The White daisy - I chose for the cheerfulness of a daisy
- 'Arm' or leaf position of the daisy - is both 'arms' up in victory and strength shining with personal strength and power